Packing for a trip can be stressful and time consuming, but it doesn't have to be.
Here are 7 Pack IT Ideas: things you can do to make it a little easier, and a little less hassle.
1. Make a Pack It list. It will save you time in the long run if you know what to pack. Make a list, check it off, and complete the packing task sooner!
2. Check the weather of where you are going so you understand weather wise how to pack. Will you need a coat? Is it going to rain? What to pack can be done in a timely manner if you know what the weather is predicted to be like while you are away on your trip or adventure.
3. Decide what type of trip or adventure you are having. If you plan to be by the pool or at the beach, swim gear is essential. But if you are spending time exploring the town, everyday wear may be better. Any fancy dinner reservations? If so, dress up time! Its important to know what type of adventure you are going on so you bring the right type of clothing and don't end up over packing.
4. Shoes! Mix and match so they can go with several outfits and different settings so your entire shoe closet doesn't end up traveling with you.
5. How many days are you going for? Pack appropriately for the amount of time you will be away. And remember that 50lb maximum for luggage weight at the airport. Or if its a road trip, please remember you will need to see out your windows! and ... leave a little room for some shopping goodies!
6. Electronics and Accessories. 1. Pack your gear. 2. Don't forget your chargers, power cords, charging stations, headphones, international chargers, cameras, power boosting chargers, and more!
7. Extras: Don't forget the little extras: snacks for the road, first-aid kit, medications, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, tissues and more. All the things you think you will need, leave a small amount of room and pack them, you will be glad you did.
For more tips, series, information and travel by Adventure Done Right, please check out our blog and other sections of the website, podcast, and/or videos.