5 Things To Do at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa, South Carolina.
After we made the decision to go to Hilton Head we knew we wanted to stay at the The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa. SPG Reward Point earners right here!! For the second half of our mini South Carolina vacation we wanted to go be by the ocean, sit back, relax and not have to leave the resort property if we didn't want to. The Westin had everything right there on the resort, all the things we wanted for a relaxing pool and ocean experience! A few days of fun in the sun!
Here is a list of the TOP 5 things that we recommend TO DO if you stay at the Westin, Hilton Head!
1. Vacation at the Resort, relax in a comfy chair by the pool, order some drinks and take a dip to cool off. For drinks we ordered: A Fuzzy Monkey - Brittany's Blanc - Pina Coladas and a Beth's Orange Crush! For details on what these drinks entail, just message us!
2. Rent a bike and go for a ride!
3. Have lunch with a view of the Ocean! Spicy Fish Tacos with fruit and Pina Coladas.
4. Rent beach chairs for the day down by the Ocean. Take a book, nap, play in the sand, or go for a swim.
5. Take a stroll along the water and search for crabs along the beach! Even on a cloudy day the beach and the warm air was fantastic! No swimming this day as there had been reports of a shark in the water, yikes!, but was a nice day to relax on our trip and mentally unwind!
Notes: This adventure included staying on the property for relax and down time!
Where we stayed: The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
We ate lunch daily by the pool.
We went swimming at the resort. Many pools to pick from!
We rented bikes on the property.
We rented chairs from the Beach Team on the beach for the day!
We got our Westin Workout in as well.
Adventure Done Right, Hilton Head, SC.