- Adventure Done Right
Arches National Park
Arches National Park - Adventure Done Right Photo Tour, and tips below! - Arches is home to over 2,000 naturally formed arches. Just take a look at these Red Rock Formations! A red-rocked wonderland, a landscape of contrasting colors and natural formations. The park offers arches, towers, pinnacles and balanced rocks.
Some viewpoints we visited included: La Sal Mountains 360 degree views of flat stone bench. Balanced rock a huge sandstone boulder. The windows section, you can see some of the largest arches in the park.
The Park Avenue Trail - So cool to hike on this trail and walk among these huge RED ROCK formations!
The Windows -
Arches National Park Tips -
1) Bring plenty of drinking water for the hikes, trails, and walking areas.
2) Pack a hat and sunscreen, there is not much shade at any of the 5 National Parks in Utah that we visited.
3) If you take a small hiking backpack take a small one.
4) Lots of rocky footing and terrain, wear sneakers!
5) ARRIVE EARLY!!! This was the busiest park that we encountered of the Big 5. We had to wait at least one hour in line until we reached the front access to the park. Both lanes for access were packed!
6) If you are doing the 5 National Parks in Utah - BUY A NATIONAL PARKS PASS! It's a great investment for the entire year, but especially all the parks we did on this trip!
7) Pack Snacks and drinks to keep secure in the car for throughout the day. Moab was the closest town and we had snacks throughout the day and went to town for dinner after, but was at least 30 minutes away.
8) TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS!
Where we ate after a day in the Parks - MOAB, UT. -- Zax Restaurant - A relaxed eatery offering all-you-can-eat pizza, soup & salad, plus a full bar in an eclectic setting located downtown Moab.
#UtahParks #ArchesNationalPark #FindYourArch #FindYourPark #Arches #AdventureDoneRight #AdventureTravel #Walking #Hiking #ZakRestaurant #Moab